- Does the putter fit into a standard cup?
Yes, The international standard golf hole is 4 1/4 inched in diameter with a depth of at least 4 inches. The Pickup putter is 3 1/4 inches at its widest point and 1 inch high.
- Is there a left handed version of the club?
A left handed version is in development but is currently not available for sale. Lets us know if you are interested so we can contact you when it is available.
- Can i use my own club cover?
Since club head is larger than a standard putter, a putter cover will not fit. The Pickup Putter is smaller than a standard wood, so you can use a wood cover instead
- What are the dimensions of the Pickup Putter head?
3 1/4” wide, 2 3/16” deep & 1” high. It weighs 1.05 pounds
- How long is the club?
There are two version of the club, the shaft measures 34 inches or 35 inches long
- Is the club available with a shorter shaft?
We are looking at designing a short shaft based on your feedback. Please let us know if you would be interested in a shorter verion of the Pickup Putter
- Do you have Dealer Pricing or Wholesale Arrangements?
Yes, please conatact us for more details.